A worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products
Products & Brands
PCC Aerostructures businesses offer our customers a strong collection of quality products backed by long-standing companies with solid reputations within the industry. The companies that make up PCC Aerostructures have become our brands. These include Primus International, SPS Aerostructures, Avibank, Centra Industries, Klune Industries, Progressive Incorporated, PCC Aerostructures Dorval, PCC Aerostructures Mexico, McSwain Manufacturing, Synchronous Aerospace Group, Southwest United Industries, and Protective Coatings.
PCC Aerostructures offers:
- Machined parts (3, 4, and 5-axis prismatic and longbed)
- Sheet metal fabrications for airframe and engine OEMs
- Engine lock-plates and bracketry
- Complete passenger and exit doors
- Leading edge and trailing edge assemblies
- Structural composites and composite assemblies
- Complex latches, quick-release Ball-Lok® Pins, and specialized fasteners
- Swaged control rods, cables, and actuation and flight control assemblies
- Major flap support and actuation structures
- Spars, skins, bulkheads to 40 meters
- Welded components
- Kitting, assembly, and integration of multiple commodity types
- Other assemblies ranging in size and complexity
PCC Aerostructures, operating out of 36 facilities in the US, Canada, Mexico, Europe, and Asia, has capacity of more than five million annual machining hours as well as a strong manufacturing supply chain capability in place to support customers globally.
PCC Aerostructures’ is the largest wing and control surface machined rib producer in the world and is also an industry leader in aerospace latches, control rods, and actuation systems, serving Airbus, Boeing, Bell Textron, and others.
As part of the Precision Castparts’ family of companies, PCC Aerostructures provides vertically integrated solutions, from raw material (castings, forgings or plate), fasteners, and machined parts, to complete final assemblies.