A worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products
Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC, or the Company), a worldwide manufacturer of complex metal components and products, provides high-quality investment castings, forgings, fasteners/fastener systems and aerostructures for critical aerospace and power generation applications. The Company also provides:
- Specialty alloys for the investment casting and forging industries;
- High-performance, nickel-, titanium- and cobalt-based alloys engineered for optimum heat resistance, high-temperature corrosion resistance, toughness and strength, available in a full range of mill forms, including billet, ingot, tubing, sheet, strip, foil, plate, bar, rod, extruded shapes, rod-in-coil, wire and welding consumables;
- Downhole casings, clad seamless pipe, tube, fittings, plate, sheet and bar in a variety of nickel, titanium and steel alloys for severe service oil and gas environments, extending from the bottom of the well through the distribution of refined products;
- Seamless interconnect pipe for use in coal-fired power plants and industrial gas turbine installations;
- Revert metal processing solutions for a wide range of industries;
- Heat treating and destructive testing services for the investment casting and forging industries;
- Investment castings and forgings for general industrial, automotive, armament, medical and other applications;
- Fasteners for automotive and general industrial markets.
PCC is distinguished by preeminent leadership in the markets it serves, the high degree of proprietary technology and technical expertise inherent in its product lines, outstanding management of complex manufacturing processes and close attention to the creation of shareholder value. The Company continues to invest in the growth of its core and supplemental businesses by expanding market share and creating new market opportunities, while seeking appropriate acquisitions through which this growth may be enhanced.