A worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products
Precision Castparts Corp. is a worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products. It serves the aerospace, power, and general industrial markets. PCC is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, forged components, aerostructures and highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace applications. In addition, the Company is the leading producer of airfoil castings for the industrial gas turbine market. PCC manufactures extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications; commercial and military airframe aerostructures; and metal alloys and other materials to the casting and forging industries.
Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC, or the Company), a worldwide manufacturer of complex metal components and products, provides high-quality investment castings, forgings, and fasteners/fastener systems for critical aerospace and power generation applications. The Company also provides:
- Highly engineered metallic and composite parts, kits, and assemblies for the global aerospace industry;
- Seamless extruded pipe for use in coal-fired power plants, industrial gas turbine installations, and deep-sea oil platform applications;
- High-performance, nickel- and cobalt-based alloys engineered for optimum heat resistance, high-temperature corrosion resistance, toughness, and strength, available in a full range of mill forms, including billet, ingot, tubing, sheet, strip, foil, plate, bar, rod, extruded shapes, rod-in-coil, wire, and welding consumables;
- Specialty alloys for the investment casting industry;
- Revert metal processing solutions for a wide range of industries;
- Investment castings and forgings for general industrial, automotive, armament, medical, and other applications;
- Fasteners for automotive and general industrial markets;
- Low-pressure, gravity-independent sewage collection systems for residential installation;
- Utility systems for the protection and performance optimization of electric power generation equipment;
- Refiner plates, screen cylinders, and other products for the pulp and paper industry; and
- Metalworking tools for the fastener market and other applications.
PCC is distinguished by pre-eminent leadership in the markets it serves, the high degree of proprietary technology and technical expertise inherent in its product lines, outstanding management of complex manufacturing processes, and close attention to the creation of shareholder value. The Company continues to invest in the growth of its core and derivative businesses by expanding market share and creating new market opportunities, while seeking appropriate acquisitions through which this growth may be enhanced.